BUY TICKETS + ATTEND THE GALA
Join us Saturday, October 19, 2019, from 5:00pm-9: 00 pm at the Bluegrass Country Club for a fun-filled night to help support our furbabies. Enjoy a special evening of fun with a full dinner, silent auction, costume contests, and door prizes! Ticket prices are $60 per person and may be purchased by contacting Sandra Cherry at / 615-394-8903 or Elaine O'day at 615-579-9862. Thank you in advance of your generosity and support. Help us to help more homeless pets!
Express your imagination and creativity by providing a tabletop centerpiece display to be enjoyed by our guests, and at the same time, promoting your business, service or group. As a tabletop sponsor, you will decorate 1 of 22 dinner tables with a centerpiece - see below link for Tabletop Guidelines for details and suggestions. Tabletop Letter >
The tabletops will be judged by “Peoples’ Choice” voted by ballot from those attending the event. Award levels are 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Please see the below link for the required registration form to be returned no later than Friday, September 20, 2019, TO Elaine O’Day 1203 Shoreside Dr. Hendersonville, TN 37075. Please click here to print the Tabletop Registration Form + Guidelines >
SPONSOR A TABLE
We hope that we can count on your support as a SPONSOR or Silent Auction Donor. Monetary Sponsorship is available at 5 levels:
1 Paw: $1 - $100
2 Paws: $101 - $250
3 Paws: $251 - $500
4 Paws: $501 - $999
Top Dog & Top Cat: $1000 and over
We have 22 table sponsorships available @ $100 per table, to help promote your business, service or group. To find out more, contact Elaine O’Day, Gala Chair: 615-579-9862. Membership Letter Information >
BECOME A SILENT AUCTION DONOR
To contribute a silent auction item, please contact committee chairperson: Glenda Stone at 615-230-3031 (email: email@example.com). Your donation of a Silent Auction or Gala Sponsorship would be greatly appreciated.
ENTER OUR CALENDAR PHOTO CONTEST
1. The competition opens now and closes on September 27, 2019.
2. Winning photos will be included in the 2020 Humane Society of Sumner County Calendar and will be announced at our Gala. If you are unable to attend, winners will be contacted by phone/email.
3. Complete the registration below and submit along with your donation of $15 (tax-deductible) per photograph to The Humane Society of Sumner County PO Box 2412 - 16 Volunteer Drive Hendersonville, TN 37077-2412
4. Entrants must be a resident of Tennessee.
5. Format requirements: 4x6 Photo. PHOTO ONLY no digital files.
6. Please clearly label all entries with your name & phone number.
7. To see a complete list of rules and to download an entry form, please click here to print or download the PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY FORM >
Since the gala is before Halloween, we will once again have a costume contest. Best costumes will win an award.
We appreciate your donation and for helping us provide assistance to the homeless animals in our community!